Thursday, January 06, 2005

Today was a bad day for one simple reason: it involved the dreadful ordeal that is packing.

I know what you're thinking:"You've got four more days before you go back to school!" and you're absolutely right. But my mum likes to have everything all prepared well in advance, so I got to pack up all of my clothing etc today.

I was planning to go visit Ms W and Ms H back at my high school, but due to inclement weather conditions, that didnt quite work out. Instead, we picked up Su from school, and headed over to my aunt's place for tea. She's lived in this apartment for about a year now, but this was my first time actually going up to it. It's rather nice.. furnished with Ikea.. all white and red. It's really attractively done.

So, we spent a few hours there.. chatting about her trip to India, books, movies and computers (yes! computers!) and then headed downtown to meet Daddy for dinner at Spring Rolls.

I always eat the same thing when I go to Spring Rolls. The Red Thai Curry. This time, I decided to branch out and try something different, so I went with the Spicy Szechuan Vegetables and Tofu. It was alright, I suppose, but I think I'm going to stick with my red curry from henceforth. I tried some of AK's pad thai. I generally don't like pad thai too much, but this was quite yummy.

Came home and felt really full and bloaty.. ("It is so a word, it’s a word ‘cause I said it. That’s how words get invented, ‘cause people say ‘em and then other people say ‘em"... brownie points and many hugs if you recognize that quote) so I decided to have a nice long shower... shaved my legs.. I love shaving my legs.. and I love the feeling of freshly shaved legs.. especially once you rub some baby oil into them.. mmm.

I got out of the shower and came back to my room to get dressed and guess what I discover: I have packed all my clothes, so I have nothing to wear. Stupid me, forgot to leave out some stuff for the next few days. ARGH! So I had to unpack, and repack.. SO very aggravating.

Made arrangements to have lunch tomorrow with RS, to discuss opportunities for next summer.. which means that I have to get up at a reasonable time, get dressed and pretty and head downtown for noon. Gah. Oh well.. there are certain things that just must be done, right?

So, on that happy note.. off to bed I go.. Bon Nuit.

2 Comments:

Blogger WND said...

im gonna take a stab and say: gilmore girls?

1/09/2005 7:56 p.m.  
Blogger Smallfat said...

yay! brownie points and many hugs to wnd!

1/12/2005 10:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home